A.Packages may be shipped back when they are shipped back by customs, refusal to receive the package or for an incorrect mailing address.
In that case, we will contact you that your package has been returned.
In addition, the re-shipment fee and initial shipping fee will be paid by the customer.
In case of refunds, the amount deducting the shipping fee and handling fee will be refunded.
*Shipping fee may be incurred at the time of returning items, which shall be paid by the customer.
- Which regions do you currently ship to?
- I would like to know more about shipping fees.
- Could you ship out the items with an invoice with a lower amount?
- An additional fee was charged.
- My package was opened.
- Even if I make two separate orders, can the items be shipped together?
- How about when I could not receive the item because I was gone for a long period of time?
- Is it possible to have wrapping on the product?
- Do you have discounts on shipping fees?
Thanks for your feedback!
Was this article helpful?