Product description ※Please note that product information is not in full comprehensive meaning because of the machine translation.
[Introduction to the Contents]
This book tracks the 3000 years history of leadership theory by Sun Tzu, from Plato to マキュアベリ and Drucker.
The book tracks the history of immortal books such as 『 Jisho 』, Machiavelli 『 Prince Theory 』, Samuel Smiles 『 Self Help Theory 』, Jim Collins 『 Visionary Company 』, Jacques welch 『 Winning Management 』, Dale Carnegie 『 Driving 』, and Drucker 『 Change Leader Condition 』, and explores how they have developed.
Chapter 1 : The Classics of Pre-Christ Europe : Knowledge and Polishing to Lead People
(1) Homeros 『 Odyssey, 』 『, Iliad 』, Victory in Management, and Victory in Management with words and actions
(2)> (2) Marx Aurelius 『 History of Victory, Victory in Judgment, Victory in Words and Actions
(3) The wise leader of Plato 『 nation rule governs the country
(4) The History of Seneca 『 The wise leader of the country rules without fighting
Chapter 2 : Chinese Classics : Strategies and Governance Man-Lew EQ Leadership Managing Emotions
Chapter 6 : Masterpieces by Management : Creating an Organization that Generates Innovation
(18) Harold Jenin, Managing Director of プロッフェショナル, Managing Director of Disney, Thinking About the End of Business
(19) Louis Garsner, Dancing Big Elephant, Kae, Focusing only on contributing to customers
(20) Schmidt, How Google Works, Kae, Thinking About 10 x Scale
[Author's brief history]
Representative of MPS Consulting
After graduating from Keio University's Department of Policy Studies, engaged in resource import business at a trading company. After that, he worked for a consulting company and became independent. In addition to consulting work, he is currently a writer on strategy theory. 』 』 』 『 』 『 』 『 』 『 』 『 』 『 』 『 』 『 』 『 』 『 』 『 』 『 』 『